The InsideTrack is a monthly electronic newsletter of the National Coordinating Center for PHSSR.
It is sent to approximately 1,000 subscribers each month. Readers are both members of the public health research and practice communities.
We invite submissions from the PHSSR community. Please send all submissions as an email attachment or as text in the body of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate that you are submitting an article in the email subject line.
- Articles should be written in the third person.
- Stories should be no longer than 150 Words (single space, 11pt font).
- Always include a link to a press release, web site or other resource for more information if available.
- Photos and images that accompany articles are highly encouraged. Images should be sent as a high-res .JPG or .GIF attachment and include captions.
- Articles must be received by or before the 15th of each month in order to appear in the next month's issue.
- Articles must fall within one of five main categories: Research, Practice, Policy, Funding, Events
To submit an article, click here. The NCC for PHSSR reserves the right to edit or decline an article for any reason. We appreciate your interest in PHSSR and look forward to hearing from you.